Get ready to boogie the night away at Crowned Free’s 70’s themed Fashion Show on Thursday, March 17, 2022, at New Vintage Place in downtown Grand Rapids! The runway event will feature Crowned Free’s 2022 spring line. We want to keep the event groovy but we also want to share some important information on the Human Trafficking industry so we’ll be sharing the ways Crowned Free supports and empowers organizations that work with survivors! If you really want to create some good vibes we invite you to wear your best 70’s threads. Don’t worry, you’ll still be copacetic if you show up in your best smart casual outfit.
We are thrilled to have survivor Leslie King share her story with us! Leslie is a survivor of human trafficking and sexual exploitation. She was coerced into the lifestyle of prostitution at the tender age of 15 in Grand Rapids, MI. She became trapped in the underworld of prostitution and drug addiction for over 20 years. On July 4, 2000, Leslie miraculously found the strength and the courage to break free. Since 2003, she has been intensely engaged in working with individuals who find themselves trapped in the same horrors that she experienced.
FASHION SHOW DETAILS:
Doors & Shopping Opens at 6:00 pm
Seating Opens at 6:45 pm
Fashion Show begins at 7:00 pm
A few other things to note…
- All products will be available for purchase to take home with you. Shop til you drop BEFORE AND AFTER the Fashion Show!
- Tickets are available online and at the door only if seating is still available. Tickets are limited and the event sells out every year. Don’t be a jive turkey and purchase your tickets today!
- Cash bar
- Desserts provided
- Free parking
- Wear your best 70’s threads (optional)
- All ticket holders will receive an adorable Crowned Free Tote! Pictures coming soon!
- You will receive a $5 off coupon for your purchase the night of the Fashion Show!
- Parental discretion is advised as Leslie will be sharing her personal story of being trafficked.